- Homeopathic Formula
- A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Discharge
- Formulated for Women, By a Woman, For You
Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician Specializing in Women’s Natural Health
Yeast Arrest helps promote healthy and balanced vaginal flora.
Consider these healthy suggestions:
- Avoid sugar, fruits, simple carbohydrates, baker’s yeast and alcohol.
- Eat plain lactobacillus acidophilus yogurt and fresh garlic
- Reduce stressors.
- Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains
- Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty or rest.
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
- For females 13 years or older.
- Refrigerate before use.
- Use with panty liner. Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections.
- For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks.
- Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
|Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)||Purpose|
Berberis Aquifolium 3x* HPUS** (Mountain grape)
Borax 3x* HPUS** (Sodium borate)
Sepia 3x* HPUS** (Sepia)
Kreosotum 10x* HPUS** (Kreosate)
|Relieves symptoms of internal and external irritation, itching, burning and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.|
|Boric acid, cocoa butter, lactobacillus acidophilus, neem oil, oregon grape root, tea tree essential oil, triglycerides from vegetable oil, vitamin E.|
*X is a homeopathic dilution
**HPUS indicates that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
For vaginal use only.
- If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor.
- If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Do not use this product if:
- You are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Contact your physician immediately.
- You use this product and symptoms continue to recur; consult your physician.
- You are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product will compromise the effectiveness of latex condoms.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if internal tamper foil and packaging has been altered.
Store in a cool, dry place.