Now Foods Vitamin D-3 and K-2 1000 IU – 120 Vegetable Capsules
Free Yourself from Vitamin D3 & K2 Deficiency for Better Health
Many vitamins play an important role in keeping your body in peak condition. Vitamins D3 and K2 work together to boost the wellness of your teeth, bones, heart, and circulatory system, but they’re often overlooked. NOW Foods Vitamin D3 & K2 Vegetable Capsules help to correct this, providing 25 mcg of D3 as cholecalciferol and 45 mcg of K2. This provides a solid dose of high quality nutrients to help maintain both bone health and cardiovascular condition in adults. These vitamins are offered in a highly absorbable form so your body won’t have any trouble accessing them. Delivered in capsules, they break down easily in the stomach and will get into your metabolism fast, with little chance of just getting passed by your digestive system.
- Helps Calcium & Magnesium Bind into Bones for Proper Strengthening
- Boosts Heart & Overall Cardiovascular Well-Being
- Enhances Cognitive Sharpness & Function, Improves Mood
- Assists with the Correct Modulation of Insulin & Glucose
- Aids in Preventing Calcification in Soft Tissues when taking High Calcium Doses
- Supports the Immune System
- Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian, GMP Certified, Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly & Non-GMO
- Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C |
(from Ascorbyl Palmitate)
|Vitamin D3 |
(as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)
|25 mcg (1,000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin K2 |
(as Menaquinone-4) (MK-4)
Rice flour, cellulose (capsule) and silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking any anti-coagulant (such as warfarin, coumadin, heparin) or other medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.