Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and our body can not produce this vitamin on its own, and we must get this vitamin through food and supplements to enjoy the benefits of vitamin C.
Some of the benefits of vitamin C for our health include preventing immune system failures, protecting against cardiovascular disease, protecting against inherited health problems, protecting against eye diseases, and preventing skin wrinkles.
Vitamin C has many therapeutic properties and benefits and its presence is essential for the body.
Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C is whole food nutrition, specifically formulated to provide 500 mg of Vitamin C along with naturally occurring bioflavonoids. Twenty-three powdered organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrient cofactors.
Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C Benefits:
- Immune system support†
- Healthy heart†
- Healthy skin and eyes†
- Live probiotics and enzymes support healthy digestion†
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- NSF Certified Gluten-Free
Suggested Use of Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C
- Adults take 2 capsules daily.
- May be taken with or without food.
- Capsules may be opened and contents may be added to water or raw juice.
- Not intended for children.
Ingredients of Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||830%|
|Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend|
Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend|
Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU), Saccharomyces cerevisiae
|† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients of Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors, or preservatives.
Warnings of Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin C
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.