Vitamin E 400 IU
- Since 1947
- Naturally Sourced
- 268 mg (400 IU)
- D-Alpha Tocopherol Plus
- D-Gamma Tocopherol, D-Delta Tocopherol, and D-Beta Tocopherol
- Natural Antioxidant
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and is the body’s primary, fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E provides nutritional support for the immune system. It helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. This formulation provides a natural source of Vitamin E as d-Alpha-Tocopherol and Mixed Tocopherols including d-Gamma, d-Delta, and d-Beta Tocopherols. It is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
Suggested Use of Vitamin E 400 IU
- As a dietary supplement for adults.
- take one (1) softgel daily.
- preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients of Vitamin E 400 IU
Gelatin, safflower oil, vegetable glycerin.
Free of Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color.
Warnings of Vitamin E 400 IU
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure, or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%**|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||260 mg||1,787%|
|Mixed Tocopherols (26.75 mg)|
(providing d-Gamma, d-Delta and d-Beta Tocopherols)
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
***Daily Value not established