Vitamin E 100 IU
- Since 1947
- d-Alpha Tocopherol Plus d-Gamma Tocopherol, d-Delta Tocopherol, and d-Beta Tocopherol
- Natural Antioxidant
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and is the body’s primary, fat-soluble antioxidant. It helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. This formulation provides natural source Vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol, and mixed tocopherols including d-Gamma, d-Delta, and d-Beta Tocopherols. It is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
Suggested Use of Vitamin E 100 IU
- As a dietary supplement for adults.
- take one (1) softgel one to two times daily.
- preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients of Vitamin E 100 IU
Safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
Free of Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color.
Warnings of Vitamin E 100 IU
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure, or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol )||67 mg||447%|
|Mixed Tocopherols |
(Providing d-Gamma, d-Delta and d-Beta Tocopherols)
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|