Permanent Copperish Gold (9DR) – 4 Ounce – Herbatint
- More Conditioning Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia or Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective grey cover
- Long lasting color
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during the application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This package contains:
1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 2 fl. oz.
1 bottle glycol developer 2 fl. oz.
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner 0.5 fl. oz
1 pair of gloves
1 leaflet containing directions for use.
Herbatint is easy to use and gentle on your hair
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying – Use only on dry hair
1) Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with the Glycol Developer (For medium to short hair: 30 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 30 ml of Glycol Developer; For long hair: 60 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 60 ml of Glycol Developer.) Make sure the mixture has been thoroughly blended before application. Put on the enclosed gloves.
2), 3) For Non-Treated Hair (Not dyed or permed), apply Herbatint color mixture onto dry hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait 40 Minutes. For Previously Treated hair (Dyed or Permed), apply a portion of the Herbatint mixture on dry roots of the hair first; Wait 30 minutes; Then apply the remaining mixture of Herbatint onto the rest of the hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait an additional 10 minutes.
Total Processing Time 40 Minutes.
4) Rinse out Herbatint mixture thoroughly with water until the rinse water is clear, then wash hair using a natural pH shampoo such as Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo. Apply a natural pH conditioner such as Royal Cream. Wait 5 minutes and rinse again.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel:
Laureth-5; propylene glycol; water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; sodium metabisulfite; EDTA; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; m-p phenylenediamine; resorcinol; m-o-p aminophenol.
water; glycol; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; EDTA.
water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.