Organic Rhodiola Root Powder – 12.84 oz – KOS
- FATIGUE?…FORGET ABOUT IT!: Stamina? Endurance? You want? Rhodiola powder increases your red blood cell count which hustle the oxygen around to your internal neighborhoods. Rhodiola rosea powder for the win!.
- CRACK DOWN ON INSOMNIA : Rhodiola’s adaptogenic chemistry reads your insomnia symptoms as stress, and sets quickly about making you feel and sleep better..
- COOL, CALM AND COLLECTED: Rhodiola rosea supplement helps your incomprehensibly complex inner machinery adapt to stress. Which is to say, rhodiola supplement calms..
- LESS STRESS IS THE BEST: Rhodiola works on your beta-endorphins to naturally enhance the body’s balance, which you will feel as a preternatural calm and sense of well-being. This may make your co-workers nervous; suspicious, even. So be it..
- ADAPTOGEN ALERT: Cortisol has come to be known as the “stress hormone”. Baked in by mother nature herself to jump-start a survival response. When cortisol starts completely running the show, a natural adaptogen is required to counteract the effect..
Rhodiola is an adaptogen with fat-burning, energy-enhancing and brain-boosting power; also known to fight fatigue, improve stamina and reduce stress.
Add one serving (1 scoop) to your favorite dish or drink for a nutritious boost.
Organic Rhodiola Rosea Root Powder
Rhodiola, famous in Traditional Medicine for its cellular support properties, shows great promise in the treatment of stress, fatigue and endurance.
Rhodiola rosea, also known as “golden root,” is an ancient herbal remedy being studied closely by modern scientists. It has demonstrated a remarkable ability to support cellular energy metabolism. It positively affects brain function, depression and heart health. It fights fatigue and can enhance endurance. Researchers are especially excited about its potential role in natural stress reduction.
Rhodiola acts like a hormone thermostat, especially in terms of cortisol – one of our main stress hormones – that fluctuates when we’re stressed. Rhodiola has the ability to raise or lower cortisol seemingly as needed; reducing stress in the process.
A study of 56 doctors concluded that Rhodiola,“exerts an anti-fatigue effect that increases mental performance, particularly the ability to concentrate and decreases cortisol response to awakening stress in burnout patients with fatigue syndrome.”
Rhodiola may help increase stamina and endurance by increasing red blood cell count and lowering oxidative damage. It can boost EPO – erythropoietin – which stimulates RBC production.
A 2015 paper compared Rhodiola to Zoloft, concluding that it was not quite as effective but had “significantly fewer adverse events”, was” better tolerated” and had a ”favorable risk to benefit ratio for individuals with mild to moderate depression.”