Organic Cordyceps Powder – 12.35 oz – KOS
- MIRACLE UN-MUSHROOM: Cordyceps is not your everyday mushroom supplement. In fact it’s not a mushroom at all, but an entomopathogenic fungus. This miracle “mushroom” powder reduces inflammation, wallops infections, and mitigates respiratory miseries..
- ENHANCED IMMUNITY FUNCTION: Cordyceps’ anti-inflammatory mechanism seems to derive from its interaction with the immune system itself, and its excitation and stimulation of protective cells that patrol the body for cellular mutations and infections..
- BOOST ENDURANCE: Studies have suggested that cordyceps improves endurance and has a measurable effect on stamina. It’s thought cordyceps elevates the body’s supply of ATP, the chemical catalyst of cellular energy..
- CHOLESTEROL CONTROL: Trouble with cholesterol? Proven to knock down “bad” LDL cholesterol and elevate our “good cholesterol” friend HDL. Control your cholesterol with ease by adding to a smoothie or juice or even a mushroom tea / mushroom coffee..
- FAST TRACK RESPIRATORY RECOVERY: Cordyceps smashes oxidtive stress and the broad systemic damage that it causes, by smashing free radicals. Less oxidative stress means less breathing issues..
Scientists call it Cordyceps Sinensis. Native to the Himalayas, it is a rare adaptogen used for thousands of years in traditional Bhutanese medicine.
Add one serving (1 scoop) to your favorite dish or drink for a nutritious boost.
Cordyceps – a rare fungus – is a time-tested immunity booster and a reputed energy and endurance enhancer.
This rare fungus, once reserved only for royalty, still reigns as a potent tonic in Eastern “traditional” medicine. Its future in modern treatments is promising. It contains all the essential amino acids (complete protein), more than 50 types of enzymes and other vital phytonutrients. Since research is limited, we rely on the wisdom of the West for much of what we know about its healing powers.
Cordyceps gained “fame” in 1993. Chinese women broke 9 WRs in 1 track meet! Accused of doping, it turns out they were taking Cordyceps. We learned since it has metabolic catalyst CoQ10 and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to increase useful energy. Dope!
Traditional Asian Medicine “knows” Cordyceps boosts immunity. As East meets West, studies agree. We’ve learned this fungus contains polysaccharides (beta-glucans) reputed to support immune health, overall wellness and healthy cell growth and renewal.
An adaptogen is “any herb able to increase resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety, and fatigue,” an apt description of Cordyceps which can increase cellular oxygen capacity and ATP production within muscle cells, increase endurance and reduce fatigue.There’s lots to learn about the Cordyceps fungi but it appears certain it is an effective ally in our battle against free radical damage. Polysaccharides and CoQ10 combine with its other phytonutrients to aid in protecting cells from DNA damage.