- Gluten Free – Non GMO – Hormone Free
- Protein 18 g – Carbs 3 g – Fat 2.5 g – Calories 110
- Undenatured – Microfiltered
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- ISURA – Non-GMO – Mass Spec – Documentation – Lab Tested
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors – the best tasting and highest quality whey protein – also available in these delicious flavors: French Vanilla, Very Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored.
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows -free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs.
- Contains a minimum 3 g glutamic acid and 4 g branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving.
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin.
- Naturally sweetened and flavored – no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K.
- 1 g carbohydrates per serving.
- Mixes instantly.
Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
Add 1 scoop (27 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural chocolate flavor.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
Cautions: As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (27 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 34|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%‡|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%‡|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||5%‡|
|Total Sugars||2 g||**|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||122%|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||24.5 g||**|
Bomelain (Ananas comosus) (pineapple stem), Protease (Aspergillus niger) (whole),
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (whole), Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) (whole), Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Not a significant source of added sugars.
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
Amino Acid Profile
Per (26 g) Serving
|Aspartic acid||2.1 g|
|Glutamic acid||3.3 g|