Nac-Acetyl Cysteine 600 mg – 250 Veg Capsules – Now Foods
- Free radical protection
- With selenium & molybdenum
- Maintains cellular health
Suggested Use of Acetyl Cysteine
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine)||25 mcg||36%|
|Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate)||50 mcg||67%|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||600 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients of Acetyl Cysteine
Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source), and citric acid.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Warnings of Acetyl Cysteine
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please recycle.
- For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat freshness packets. Keep in bottle.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.