LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C – 180 Capsules – Dr Mercola
There’s a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can’t take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short .*
Our Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
Adults: as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with water.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1111%|
Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), beeswax, paprika extract.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.