- Promotes Optimal Digestion
- Dietary Supplement
Do you experience digestive discomfort after meals? One of the reasons is that your body produces fewer digestive enzymes as you age. Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes provides a powerful dose of amylase, protease, and lipase — pancreatic digestive enzymes that work in a variety of pH conditions to support the digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Fight back against age-related digestive discomfort with this innovative formulation.
Benefits at a Glance
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes better absorption of nutrients
- Provides three types of digestive enzymes
- Designed to adapt to a variety of stomach pH conditions
- Includes plant-based enzymes
- Supports digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and other nutrients
Better digestion for better health
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes offers an array of powerful enzymes, including amylase, protease, and lipase, as well as a plant-based enzyme blend. Research has shown that supplementing with digestive enzymes can promote optimal digestion and better absorption of nutrients from the foods you eat. This novel formula was developed to improve digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, lactose from dairy products, and hard-to-digest cellulose from vegetables. What’s more, it has more potency than many commercial enzyme supplements and offers you greater digestive enzyme activity at a far lower cost.
So stay comfortable after meals. Add Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes to your regimen today. For maximum benefit, take one capsule immediately before meals.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily prior to the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, delayed release capsule (hypromellose, purified water, gellan gum), medium chain triglycerides.
Contains milk, soybeans, wheat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition of if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend (supplying)
Protease SP (A. oryzae, B. subtilis) 25,000 FCC (HUT)
Bromelain (A. comosus) 800,000 FCC (PU)
Amylase (A. oryzae) 10,000 FCC (DU)
Lactase (A. oryzae) 2,000 FCC (ALU)
Cellulase (T. longibrachiatum) 2,000 FCC (CU)
Lipase (C. rugosa) 7,500 FCC (FIP)
|**Daily Value not established.|