- Natural Health Begins at Home
Proven Clinically Effective In The Treatment of Most
- Athlete’s Foot
- Jock Itch
Antifungal Lotion provides effective relief from itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort associated with athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm. The active ingredient Tolnaftate, combines with a soothing base of natural botanical extracts to yield a truly unique formula. You can count on Home Health to deliver the natural health products your family deserves
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use
- Helps prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
|Inactive Ingredients: Almond oil, aloe vera gel, calendula oil, castor oil, cetyl alcohol, citricidal (grapefruit seed extract), cocoa butter, diazolidinyl urea, lanolin oil, lavender oil, methylparaben, myrrh tincture, propylene glycol, propylparaben, rosemary oil, stearic acid, tea tree oil, thyme oil, triethanolamine, water.|
No mineral oil, No petroleum, No artificial color, No artificial fragrance, No animal products.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete’s foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.