- DHA from Ultra Pure Cod Liver Oil
- Excellent Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Great Berry Lime Taste Kids Love – Not Fishy!
- Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
Omega-3 Benefits from Oceans Kids
- No Fishy Smell
- No “Yucky” Fish Burps
- High DHA to EPA Ratio
- Excellent Source of Omega-3s
- Quality You Can Trust
- Great Taste Kids Love
Oceans Kids Superior Quality and Great Taste!
When Only the Best Will Do For Your Child
A Tradition of Wisdom: For centuries, mothers living in the cold and harsh climate of the North Atlantic have turned to cod liver oil to help sustain the health and vitality of their families, especially their children. Today, modern science confirms their wisdom as the benefits of DHA and Omega-3 supplementation for children have become widely promoted and embraced.
Quality You Can Trust
- Formulated for freshness utilizing nitrogen flush preservation on the boat and minimal transport time from ocean to harbor to processing facility
- Cutting-edge molecular distillation process that exceeds international standards for the removal of mercury, lead, PCBs and other environmental toxins
- 100% Arctic Cod harvested on small, local fishing boats in accordance with the guidelines set by the Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs to ensure sustainability for future generations
Great Tasting Berry Lime Flavor
- Great berry taste kids love – not fishy!
- Sugar free and no artificial “junk”
Quality You Can Trust … Great Taste They Will Love!
Oceans Kids DHA Chewables
Great Tasting Omega-3 Support for Children
Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are a fun and convenient way to give your child all of the benefits of Omega-3s in a Yummy Berry Lime chewable softgel. Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are an excellent source of vital Omega-3 fatty acids with a high ratio of DHA to EPA.
Excellent Source of DHA and other Omega-3s
- 250 mg of total Omega-3 fatty acids per daily serving
- 120 mg of DHA per daily serving
- Naturally occurring vitamins A and D
- Pleasant, natural blast of berry lime flavor your child will love
- No fishy smell or “yucky” fish burps
- Small, chewable softgel for kids age 3 and up
- Sugar free and not artificial “junk”
Children three and older take 4 chewable softgels daily or as otherwise directed by your pediatrician. May be chewed or swallowed. Best if taken with meals. For optimal freshness, store in a cool, dry place and use contents within 3 months of opening.
Highly purified Norwegian cod liver oil (gadus morhua), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural mixed berry flavors, proprietary antioxidant blend (consisting of rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols (soy) and sunflower oil), natural lime flavor.
No filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Gluten free. Dairy free. Sugar free.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if your child is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, anticipates surgery, or is under medical supervision. Small objects like pills can become inadvertently lodged in the throat. Softgels may be pierced and contents can be mixed with water, juice or food. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 4 Softgels|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 3 Years of Age||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or More Years of Age|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||+||2%¹|
|Vitamin A (naturally occurring)||210-330 IU||8-13%||4-7%|
|Vitamin D (naturally occurring)||1-2 IU||<1%||<1%|
|Vitamin E||11 IU||110%||36%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||250 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120 mg||+||+|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||80 mg||+||+|
|Other Omega-3s||46 mg||+||+|
|ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||4-12 mg||+||+|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acid (Oleic Acid)||150 mg||+||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.