Probiotics help promote a healthy balance of microbes in your gut. They nourish your healthy microbiome, supporting many key functions in your body – like digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, cellular health, normal allergic response, mood, and vaginal (for women) and urinary tract health.*
Suitable for both short-term use and long-term maintenance, our high-potency Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU) formula:
- Balances your microbiome with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including long-lasting super-strain, L. acidophilus DDS®-1.*
- Contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.*
- Comes in patented delayed release capsules (DRcaps™) to deliver an extra layer of protection against harsh stomach acids, so the probiotics reach your small intestine – where they work best.
- Does not require refrigeration, making it convenient and perfect for traveling.*
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsules daily, preferably in the morning.
Refrigeration not required.
Here’s the list of the 10 specific beneficial bacteria strains in Complete Probiotics:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1
Supports digestive and immune health, is acid and bile resistant and provides long lasting colonisation
- Lactobacillus casei
Supports a healthy immune response as well as aids in stress management by promoting healthy serotonin levels
- Lactobacillus plantarum
Helps to ease digestive distress and supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Lactobacillus salivarius
Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in the gut as well as immune health. Supports healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Can reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal distress, as well as supporting healthy weight and cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Lactobacillus brevis
Supports healthy inflammatory and immune responses
- Bifidobacterium lactis
Promotes a healthy inflammatory response including allergy response and supports the growth of other beneficial bacteria
- Bifidobacterium longum
Promotes a healthy stress response and may reduce gastrointestinal symptoms
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range and may help alleviate gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhoea
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Promotes healthy, hydrated skin. Supports immune health. Also stimulates the growth of other probiotic strains
Microcrystalline cellulose, delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum), fructooligosaccharides, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Stable for up to 18 months when stored in a cool, dry place.