- Congestion & Pain
- Sinus Pressure
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Take at the Onset of Sinus Pain
Uses: Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, sinus pain and headache due to the common cold or allergies
How to dispense pellets?
- Turn tube upside down.
- Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed into the cap.
- Carefully remove the cap and use it to pour pellets under the tongue.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)||Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS||Relieves sinus pain with runny nose|
|Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS||Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients Lactose, sucrose|
Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age or if symptoms are accompanied by fever. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the pellet dispenser seal is broken.