- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Multi-Symptom Formula Dry & Productive Cough
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Made With Real Honey
- Soothes Cough & Throat
- 20 Adult Doses
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- Cough Syrup- 99.99% Alcohol-Free
Chestal is your day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat
- Loosens chest congestion
- Calms dry, fitful coughs
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 & up
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there’s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing homeopathic medicines. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours|
|Children 2 to 11 years of age||Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours|
|Children under 2 years of age||Not recommended|
|‡ Use only with dosing cup provided.|
Do not use dosing cup with other products.
|Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS||Helps loosen thick mucus|
|Bryonia 3C HPUS||Relieves dry and painful cough|
|Coccus cacti 3C HPUS||Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat|
|Drosera 3C HPUS||Relieves barking cough worse at night|
|Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS||Relieves cough associated with nausea|
|Pulsatilla 6C HPUS||Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night|
|Rumex crispus 6C HPUS||Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air|
|Spongia tosta 3C HPUS||Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough|
|Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS||Relieves nighttime hacking cough|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at the base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL
- Contains 0.01% alcohol
- Do not store above 77ºF (25ºC)