- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Skin Irritations
- Razor Burn
- Insect Bites
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Quickly Absorbed
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- #1 Homeopathic Calendula Brand
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Gel is ideal for relieving razor burn and insect bites or stings.
- Cooling effect
- Quickly absorbed by the skin
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there’s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As a world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of skin irritations such as razor burn and insect bites or stings
- For skin irritations, razor burn, and insect bites or stings, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, dimethicone copolyol, EDTA disodium, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)