Blood Builder with Whole Food Iron & Organic Beet Root – 60 Tablets – Megafood
MegaFood Blood Builder is made with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folate, iron and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.
Clinically proven to increase iron levels*
- One of our top-selling products!
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron
- Naturally combats fatigue and improves energy levels
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in convenient twice-a-day mini tablet form.
1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|♦Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange)||15 mg||17%|
|♦Folate (folic acid with broccoli)||680 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid)||170%|
|♦Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae)||30 mcg||1250%|
|♦Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||26 mg||144%|
|♦Beet Root||125 mg||**|
|** % Daily Value (DV) not established.
♦This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.
Stearic acid, cellulose.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.