Vitamin Code, Raw Zinc
Among the properties of zinc, we can mention the strengthening of the immune system. Second, getting enough zinc helps heal wounds quickly, and finally, zinc is essential for the body’s normal growth.
Some studies show that people who take zinc supplements during a cold have a reduced treatment duration for the common cold. Another miracle of zinc is its effect on maintaining healthy hair. In fact, one of the reasons for hair loss can be due to zinc deficiency.
On the other hand, some studies show that zinc deficiency makes the skin more prone to acne during puberty.
- Raw Whole Food Supplement
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes
- 23 Organically Grown Fruit & Veggies
- 75 Alkalizing Trace Minerals
- No Binders or Fillers
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan
- Gluten Free
- 30 mg High Potency
- Whole Food Zinc with Vitamin C
- Skin & Immune System Health
What Raw Zinc Means!
No high heat, synthetic binders, fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets.
Independent, third-party verification/
- Raw Food-Created Nutrients are blended in a base of organically grown fruits and vegetables together with food cofactors.
- Vitamin Code Raw Zinc is whole food nutrition, specifically formulated to provide 30 mg and 200% of the Daily Value for Zinc, plus 100% of the Daily Value for Vitamin C.
- 23 organically grown fruits and vegetables plus 75 alkalizing trace minerals add supporting antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrient cofactors.
Other Benefits of Zinc are following:
- Immune System Support
- Skin & Eye Health
- Prostate Health
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes Support Healthy Digestion
Suggested Use of Vitamin Code, Raw Zinc
- Adults take 2 capsules daily.
- May be taken with or without food.
- Capsules may be opened and contents may be added to water or raw juice.
- Not intended for children.
Other Ingredients of Vitamin Code, Raw Zinc
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Warnings of Vitamin Code, Raw Zinc
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C*||60 mg||100%|
|Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend|
Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
|Trace Mineral Blend|
Raw Organic Spirulina RAW Organic Cracked-Wall Chlorella Ancient Peat (Trace Minerals)
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend|
Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU), Saccharomyces cerevisiae
|+Daily Value not established.|