The production of multiple pollutants and toxins is one of the challenges of the industrial world, substances that target humans and other living organisms on a daily basis. Treatment of toxins from industrial pollution, air, and heavy metal poisonings such as lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic requires the identification of the latest ways to deal with it.
What methods can be used to remove these harmful elements from the body?
Toxins in the body are generally divided into two main groups. Many of these toxins, such as plant toxins and pesticides, heavy metals from air pollution, tobacco, and industrial pollutants, enter the human body from outside.
The second category, such as toxins produced by the breakdown of food and drugs in the body, is also the result of the breakdown of substances in the body.
Sources of toxin production and ways it enters the body
- Cigarette smoking is definitely one of the ways that the body is attacked by toxins, but there are other ways that can easily enter the body of toxins.
- The air we breathe and the food we eat, drinks, and medicines can also be toxins entering the body.
- Also, the physical and mental pressures that the modern lifestyle imposes on human beings produce toxins in the body.
- Cosmetics such as antiperspirant sprays, fluorescent lamps, and refined sugars is among the sources where toxic substances are found in abundance.
- Preservatives and additives in canned foods are among the toxins that enter the human body on a daily basis.
- On the other hand, fluoride and chlorine in pesticides are easily mixed with water and enter the human body.
- Also, the radiation of magnetic waves to the body through mobile phones, which are easily available to everyone today, causes toxins to be produced in the human body and damage the organs of the body.
What is body detoxification?
When toxins and pollutants enter the body, first the liver and then the kidneys absorb them through the blood, and then, with the help of various mechanisms, direct these toxins out of the body, which in this process, It is called cleansing the blood or detoxifying the body.
Detoxification helps the body better digest food and gain energy and makes a person feel better than before.
learn more: 3 Amazing herbal tea for kidney & liver
What factors help to improve the detoxification process?
1-fresh vegetables and fruits
Factors such as daily and continuous consumption of fresh vegetables and fruits can play an important role in accelerating and improving the detoxification process. For example, diets rich in fiber, carbohydrates, and antioxidants can increase energy, increase metabolism and accelerate the body’s detoxification process. Fibers play an important role in the body’s excretion process by increasing bowel movements and by connecting to toxins in the intestines.
Fruits such as green apples, citrus fruits, especially sour lemons, fresh vegetables such as radishes, broccoli, oilseeds such as walnuts and almonds, edible green algae such as Chlorella Vulgaris, Spirulina platensis, and beverages such as green tea are the best natural sources for excretion. Toxins are from the body.
Other effective compounds in the detoxification process are chlorophyll, a green pigment found in plants that are involved in the process of photosynthesis in plants, and it is believed that this substance due to its similarity in molecular structure to hemoglobin in the blood can maintain human health. be effective.
Chlorophyll can clear the bloodstream, eliminate bad breath, neutralize carcinogens and prevent tooth decay. Chlorophyll has a positive effect on a person’s life by helping to eliminate toxins such as acetaldehyde (a cause of fatigue and hangovers) and histamine (a cause of allergies and sensitivities). Green algae are one of the richest sources of chlorophyll in the world and one of the reasons for the high consumption of edible microalgae in Japan is their cleansing effects.
Chlorophylls, fibers, and special polysaccharide compounds in these algae bind to heavy metals, toxins leftover from insecticides, drugs, and other contaminants in the body and are excreted in the feces. Research has shown that regular consumption of the alga Chlorella Vulgaris for at least one month and in the amount of two to three grams per day, improves the process of cleansing the body of toxins.
On the other hand, plant fibers are effective in better digestion of food and by promoting normal bowel movements and eliminating problems such as constipation (which causes waste products to stay in the intestines for a long time), they promote gastrointestinal health.
A clinical study at Toyota University in Japan on 30 patients with heavy metal poisoning shows that daily consumption of six grams of Chlorella Vulgaris can be very effective in reducing the degree of blood poisoning.
Choosing the wrong foods, digestive problems and stress can increase the number of toxins in the body. This constant circulation of toxins in the body can cause irreparable damage to the immune system. Also, all the organs involved in the body’s detoxification process, including the intestines, liver, kidneys, skin, and respiratory system, can accumulate toxins quickly.
By using a proper detoxification diet, these organs can be protected and helped to eliminate toxins from the body:
- Consume a variety of foods containing fiber in the diet.
- Daily consumption of green tea with a few drops of fresh lemon juice protects the liver.
- Eat natural foods that contain vitamin C. This vitamin helps eliminate toxins by producing glutathione (a powerful antioxidant) in the body.
- Eat at least eight glasses of water a day. Because water naturally expels all excess body substances, toxins, and impurities through various means such as urine and sweat.
- Live stress-free and full of positive energy.
- Deep breathing and the entry of oxygen into the body.
- Sauna is a good way to increase sweating and remove toxins from the body.
- Exercise and physical activity. An hour of exercise a day is the best way to help detoxify the body. During exercise, breathing becomes faster and blood flow becomes faster, resulting in more sweating and increased urine volume.
- Consumption of garlic, cabbage, parsley, horseradish, artichoke, sugar beet, and asparagus in the diet also helps the body to remove toxins and waste products, especially pollutants such as lead and mercury.
- Red fruits are considered excellent detoxifying fruits. Among red fruits, strawberry has more properties. This fruit is rich in potassium and can help cleanse the liver.
- Having a good night’s sleep can solve everything When solving the puzzle of how to cleanse and detoxify the body, the main point is to remember that in order to cleanse the body, your mind also needs to be cleansed and detoxified.
When hormones are in a stable and balanced state, your brain can excrete toxins from the body, and this happens when you have a good night’s sleep. Go to bed earlier and wake up sooner to keep your mind and body fresh and refreshed.
- yoga Managing and controlling stress are very important in order to cleanse and detoxify your body and mind. In addition to a detox program and strenuous exercise, do relax yoga techniques. It is interesting to know that yoga gestures and postures such as the release and expulsion of gas and Planck movements can help improve the digestive process as well as weight loss.
Yoga poses, such as the sun salutation, relax the body and release stress hormones from the mind and produce uplifting hormones. Without these good hormones, toxins can never leave the body; So managing and controlling stress, by doing yoga exercises, can be a good way to cleanse and purify the body.
- Saying no to sugary and sweet ingredients The answer to the question of how you can cleanse and detoxify your body may not be very pleasant for you, because one of the best ways to detoxify is to reduce your sugar intake.
Limit or refrain from eating sweets. In order to meet your needs for sugary and sweet substances, and if you can not resist them, replace them with fresh and natural fruits or dark chocolate. Fruits that are rich in vitamin C increase your metabolism and help your digestion and digestion.
Cleansing and purifying the body, or more simply, cleansing and detoxifying the body, is as necessary as the meals you eat. We stumble on chemicals and inject toxins into our bodies, consciously or unconsciously, because lifestyle forces us to be in this situation. So it is important to rejuvenate your body and recharge it so that your body returns to its original shape.